Vishna-Ghrim's feedback box

Palaute ja jälkipelit
Bianco
Ritari

Viesti Kirjoittaja Bianco » Keskiviikko, 09.07.2008 00:48

At first I must say that I was rather impressed by your effective medical transport system. Thing like that really weighs more than anything one does or doesn't do in the game.

On the field you were probably the most feared opponent for us, because of both your skills+discipline and your dark, ice cold appearance. :) We were just wondering whether you were on the verge of heatstroke in your black armours.

Hope to see you again in the fields of Finland!
Let others rise
To take our place
Until the earth is free!
Falcata
Kuningas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Falcata » Keskiviikko, 09.07.2008 02:57

I agree with others, you really knew how to fight in group and you knew how to bash with your shields in formation. Though when your formation broke, I found it quite easy to kill single soldiers 1 vs 1. Group vs group you were a very difficult opponent to kill. I think none of you ignored my strikes, at least not more than any other heavy armored team. For me you left a positive image of yourselves, keep it up. :)

"Learn to obey before you command."

"Ei se ase vaan se käyttäjä."
Jena
Sotilasmestari

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jena » Keskiviikko, 09.07.2008 03:45

I'll have to say that you were hands down the most intimidating team of this event. Mainly because as long as you kept your formations, you simply pushed on like a steamroller.

Also, amassing 41 people to participate in a fairly obscure event abroad is something I have to tip my hat of for. It spells dedication if anything does. 8)

I do however have two complaints to make. From what I've understood, the Estonian way of signaling one's death is to get down on your knees and cover your head. I understand that this reaction might come as a spine reflex to you, but on a few occasions it caused some dangerous situations as people could have stumbled on you or continued beating you when you weren't expecting it.

Another one is that some of you didn't seem to count hits. I'm not sure whether this was because of all the armour (where do you guys get all that stuff from, seriously? :lol: ) or that from what I've understood you guys are used to having more hit points to boot with, but it sometimes caused a few strange situations where people who should have been dead a while ago simply marched on until someone told them they were already dead.

If you get those two things sorted out and brush up a bit of pole weapons, I sincerely fear you guys will be unstoppable.
Røløløøø!
Dan
Kersantti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Dan » Keskiviikko, 09.07.2008 09:09

My thanks goes to two Tura (i guess they were from Tura) soldiers who came to help when i hit my knee against the rock in the attack-up-the-hill scenario. The damage wasn't serious (and by that, i don't mean to play tough guy), but it hit somewhere to the nerves and all my knee is now nicely blue. Thanks for carrying my shield away from the battle-area to where i could sit down and examine what was really happening with my knee. I didn't ask for names but if you recognize yourselves, i'd be happy to know your names and offer free beers or whatever you drink next time we meet.

My thanks goes also to Rämä and especially to the big guy in bar-grill bascinet and poleaxe with whom i was lucky to battle until others from Rämä came and killed me :) Good fighting !
We Estonians descended from the Kalevipoeg himself ;)
mrtp
Asemies

Viesti Kirjoittaja mrtp » Keskiviikko, 09.07.2008 21:29

Dan kirjoitti:My thanks goes to two Tura (i guess they were from Tura) soldiers who came to help when i hit my knee against the rock in the attack-up-the-hill scenario. The damage wasn't serious (and by that, i don't mean to play tough guy), but it hit somewhere to the nerves and all my knee is now nicely blue. Thanks for carrying my shield away from the battle-area to where i could sit down and examine what was really happening with my knee. I didn't ask for names but if you recognize yourselves, i'd be happy to know your names and offer free beers or whatever you drink next time we meet.
Glad we were able to help you :). Just to correct you a little bit we´re from Tuska group. I´d be happy to share drinks with you in next sotahuuto :)
Panssari alivoimaa
Harmburger
Paroni

Viesti Kirjoittaja Harmburger » Torstai, 10.07.2008 10:45

You guys have a great attitude. You keep the line and when it's time to charge you do not hesitate. I can't say anything about you taking/not taking hits, for I didn't hit you as much (I hate fighting large shields). I saw no problem at that.

Disclipline allows you to stand in formation and focus your strength to one point, but it hinders your versability a little. Your troops stood ground many times, when you should have acted, when they weren't given orders. In one field scenario, we were able to flank your open side, because your troops didn't get the order to turn and hold the side.

Overall great job. I wish I could have fought on the same side more often. I'm looking forward to seeing your wall of shields next year.
DeVill
Kersantti

Viesti Kirjoittaja DeVill » Torstai, 10.07.2008 23:02

I agree with everyone here, you were a strong and intimidating group.

I personally want to thank the archers, they were just great! I heard the yell "headshot" for a dozen times or more..

And at RISK, some of you guys carried my friend Eve after she got hurt, and I think that is reilly great of you guys. they were gentlemen.

All thoug, when someone yelled "VISHNA IN THE BACK", I ran. Fast.
Larp - my way of life
Pellonpekko
Herttua

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pellonpekko » Perjantai, 11.07.2008 00:02

You were the most organized group in Sotahuuto... And the biggest one too.:) It was great to fight at your side, thank you for coming in to this great event!

Lahinguväljal näeme@Sotahuuto 2009! Tämä on Viro!!! :D
Hellowenisti
Sotahuuto '15 -järjestäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hellowenisti » Lauantai, 19.07.2008 13:18

It was honor to be at your side in sotahuuto! And I hope this woun't be the last time. There were many great moments whit you guys.

You were the backbone of Estonia and the greatest reason why Estonia was the best army. And personally I must thank Bernard who helped me to re-organizate Perkele in risk scenario.

Ofcourse I must also comp others, you are definitely the most best organized and disciplined group in sotahuuto! (I can only be envious. ;))

See you at next sotahuuto!

Thanks Vishna-Grim.
Life is a bitch, too expensive to be your friend.
Jackal
Paroni

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jackal » Sunnuntai, 03.08.2008 14:47

Oh how I admire you guys :wink:
The alliance with you and rest of the Estonia was like a dream come true,
and it was amazing to learn about your tactics and style. Without Vishna-Grim, Estonian side wouldn't have been anymore special than the others.

Also, as a vice captain in Perkele I must say that you inspired me to try out various tactics and ideas in our group too, and many things including your great sense of discipline, seemed to work out well. I'm really looking forward to (someday) discuss more about them with you people. :wink:
Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Palaute”