Sotahuuto rules in English

General conversation about anything, hopefully even slightly related to padded-weapon fighting.
Dizabella
Kreivi
Viesti:

Sotahuuto rules in English

Viesti Kirjoittaja Dizabella » Sunnuntai, 26.06.2011 19:16

Is there any version of rules in English? The 2008 rules seem to have disappeared from the web and I know a couple of people who'd like to take a look at the rules in intention to take part next year...
Aarimoto
Työn Sankari

Viesti Kirjoittaja Aarimoto » Sunnuntai, 26.06.2011 20:03

I don't think the new rules have been translated yet. You might be aware that the rules got significantly overhauled for this year 2011. The basic ideas and principles are the same, but the rules text was completely rewritten.

We might need to get on this, but unless something miraculous happens this might pan out before the event this year...

We'll have to see.
Teh Aarimoto
Gonahtanut vanha karhu
olho
Sotalordi

Viesti Kirjoittaja olho » Maanantai, 27.06.2011 22:38

Google translate seems to do pretty standard job with it...
http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... Dnode%2F14

For some reason it stops translating during warmachine rules, but you can always copy-paste the rest.

We could always put the complete rules up in the wiki, then translate piece by piece... However I'm not gonna do it. Least not at the moment.
Aarimoto
Työn Sankari

Viesti Kirjoittaja Aarimoto » Tiistai, 28.06.2011 12:12

Well Google translate is what it is, when translating to or from Finnish. Not that great but you get the principle at least. Bear in mind, though, that only officially approved rules can be used to determine anything for real, and those are in Finnish.

Having said that, I think we'll be here to troubleshoot and help when necessary.
Teh Aarimoto
Gonahtanut vanha karhu
Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “General discussion in English”