Thank you for attending Sotahuuto 2007!

Conversation prior to Sotahuuto 2007 and feedback afterwards.
blite
Kreivi

Thank you for attending Sotahuuto 2007!

Viesti Kirjoittaja blite » Maanantai, 02.07.2007 15:52

On behalf of myself (and possibly many other), I wish to thank you for attending this year's Sotahuuto! You seemed to be a really friendly bunch of people and I hope we'll meet again :)
Haltia
Kuningas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Haltia » Maanantai, 02.07.2007 16:13

I want to thank you too. You were fearless fighters and hard to kill. :D
I hoped we would had more time and opportunity to talk more often. It was fun to watch you fight and a honor to stand next to you. I hope we meet again next year.
Selene! Nainen, liity meihin!
http://selenejousineidot.multiply.com/
Azor
Ylläpito
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Azor » Maanantai, 02.07.2007 16:52

It was nice meeting you guys again. You truly demonstrated the fortitude and displine which was to be excepted from the warriors of Vishna-Grim.

Unfortunetly we didn't have enough time to stand up to your challenge in the noble game of Trollball. I've been informed that you'll e-mail the rules soon. We'll defianetly add this game to our accustomary training programme and try to give you even the slighest challenge when we meet again. ;)
Jackal
Paroni

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jackal » Maanantai, 02.07.2007 17:27

Many thanks for Vishna-Grim!

You really did great job, especially when the mercenaries grouped together. Without you, the mercenaries wouldn't have had any kind of strategy or sense of tactics :roll:

And, it would seem, that no other group in Sotahuuto was as skilled as you :D
Jullikka
Sotilasmestari

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jullikka » Maanantai, 02.07.2007 17:35

Thank you Vishna. Really looking forward for the Trollball event. :wink:
Ugrik
Asemies

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ugrik » Maanantai, 02.07.2007 22:37

Hehei!

It is really wonderful event you got there! I really hope we could attend next year and that we will see more finns on Estonian soil as well.

It was great feeling to stand among such big armies and see the warbanners tabards and flags everywhere. I got so many good emotions despite our extremly low survivalrate :lol:

And special thanx to all the mercs in treasurehunt and risk - these fights made a great birthday present for me.
Beatings will continue until morale improves!
Bernard
Kapteeni
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Bernard » Maanantai, 02.07.2007 22:40

There will be a longer feedback from me - but right now let me just say THANK YOU - ALL OF YOU.

Our pictures (Ugrik took them):
http://www.dragon.ee/gallery/sh07

...to be continued...

P.S. I'm on the lookout for any video material from the event - all that you are willing to spare (even uncut stuff) - the best way would be burning it on DVD's and mailing to me - I will compensate all your trouble.

Please pass this note on to all cameramen you know or at least give me their contacts.
Beat up new and interesting people, Nordic Equinox 2013

13.-15. September

http://www.ancalagon.ee
N.Hirvelä
Sotahuuto '09 -järjestäjä
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja N.Hirvelä » Maanantai, 02.07.2007 23:26

Ugrik kirjoitti: And special thanx to all the mercs in treasurehunt and risk - these fights made a great birthday present for me.
All Galens and Auerbachs thanks you, it was wonderful to fight with you and make assault to hill twentyseven. Thank you very much! :)
http://scafightingfinland.com/ - Tule mukaan lyömään haarniskassa kovaa, mutta turvallisesti!
http://scafightingfinland.com/forums/ Rottinkitaistelun uudet foorumit
Rackham
Kreivi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rackham » Tiistai, 03.07.2007 01:16

And El Muerte thanks too. And somebody seems to be taken one photo of my face, and I need to ask, can I use it myself in internet galleries and that kind of things.

Sorry, im bad in english.
Kops-Max
Kreivi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Kops-Max » Tiistai, 03.07.2007 02:09

Thank you very much! Without you attacking the hill twenty-seven wouldn't have felt anything. For me you made that scenario the best of them all. It was great watching you fight on the battlefield: you looked good and you caused a lot of damage in the enemy lines. I hope I'll see you again!
Ugrik
Asemies

Pictures

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ugrik » Tiistai, 03.07.2007 12:06

TO RACKHAM
If you want to get the pictures you can point out which one you like and i can send you original size photo. anyway you are welcome to use them. my msn is in my profile i think

It would be great if someone could write some feedback and conclusions in english - i have tried to read the finnish threads but our languages are still bit too different to understand properly
SNiLD
Ylläpito

Viesti Kirjoittaja SNiLD » Tiistai, 03.07.2007 13:17

It was very nice meeting you guys! I hope we'll get some time to participate your event in Estonia, as well. I look forward seeing you guys catching real spears/arrows on the fly and throwing them back at each other. ;)
Bernard kirjoitti:P.S. I'm on the lookout for any video material from the event - all that you are willing to spare (even uncut stuff) - the best way would be burning it on DVD's and mailing to me - I will compensate all your trouble.
The video material (including audio) that Rämä took is currently 73,5 GB in raw format. It's bit too much for burning on a DVD especially when the video files are in 365 uneven sized chunks which are hard to be fitted on the DVDs.

Later I can make a XviD packed set of all the raw material (which will take approximately 5 GB) and share that over the Internet via torrent.
Archibald
Marsalkka

Viesti Kirjoittaja Archibald » Tiistai, 03.07.2007 13:18

Thank you everyone! You really gave some extra colour to the event.
Ugrik kirjoitti:It was great feeling to stand among such big armies and see the warbanners tabards and flags everywhere. I got so many good emotions despite our extremly low survivalrate :lol:
Well... Last year we got some statistics and the best survival rate was like 50-60% and it was a light hit-and-run group with ranged attacks ;). This year I survived in one scenario.
Bernard kirjoitti:P.S. I'm on the lookout for any video material from the event - all that you are willing to spare (even uncut stuff) - the best way would be burning it on DVD's and mailing to me - I will compensate all your trouble.

Please pass this note on to all cameramen you know or at least give me their contacts.
There will probably be 5½ hours of uncut video material as torrent files on the net. In addition, there will come more. You certainly will be announced, but it might take a while.

Source:
http://forum.sotahuuto.fi/viewtopic.php?t=1348

-a

3D17: Never mind. SNiLD was faster.
Raizel
Kersantti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Raizel » Tiistai, 03.07.2007 13:39

It was really great metting you all. I still remember clearly "The Hill twentyseven"-speech and it really boiled my blood! That was perfect. I really hope that someone recorded it and I'm bleeding to hear and see it again. Thank you Vishna, you were perhaps the most ferocious and experienced fighters among all of us :wink:. I'm waiting to see you attending the next years Sotahuuto too. You realy had the attitude
Hellowenisti
Sotahuuto '15 -järjestäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hellowenisti » Tiistai, 03.07.2007 18:08

AVE! I realy wish that we can see you in the next SH08! And if you come then your leader MUST be the general of others side! 8) (that speech was just like from a very good movie!!! Just AWESOME!! ) *You have my AXE* -leader of Perkele- :lol:
Viimeksi muokannut Hellowenisti, Maanantai, 17.03.2008 17:13. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.
Life is a bitch, too expensive to be your friend.
Ugrik
Asemies

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ugrik » Tiistai, 03.07.2007 18:41

Hah :lol: Well - it might be so if he manages to pack up his plans with bus full of Vishna-Grim soldiers. And Perkeleen colours are prettymuch the same as Vishnas so these groups should fit well in one side.
Azor
Ylläpito
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Azor » Tiistai, 03.07.2007 19:54

In my opinnion, Vishnas, Rämä and Perkele have the most similar colour scheme (black/red). Alliance between these three would sound like music to my ears, especially if there are more warriors to be expected with Vishnas.

Ahhh.. The seamingly endless line of steadfast warriors shrouded in crimson and black. Makes shivers go down my spine.
Viimeksi muokannut Azor, Tiistai, 03.07.2007 20:59. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.
Hellowenisti
Sotahuuto '15 -järjestäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hellowenisti » Tiistai, 03.07.2007 20:53

That sounds good for me. (May the SH 08 be the year of grimson and black :twisted: )
Viimeksi muokannut Hellowenisti, Maanantai, 17.03.2008 17:15. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.
Life is a bitch, too expensive to be your friend.
Adramelech
Kapteeni

Viesti Kirjoittaja Adramelech » Tiistai, 03.07.2007 21:41

Damn fine job, you did. Vishna was definitely the most impressive sight on the battlefield. You really looked like soldiers. The whole team was even eating at the same table, afar from others. Maybe for different reasons but it made you looked like a vicious bandit group or something.

You also raised my interest in attending this kind of events abroad. And Estonia wouldn't be a bad choice. Therefore I'd like to receive any kind of information about any events mentioned before. Thanks.
tifa-
Paroni

Viesti Kirjoittaja tifa- » Tiistai, 03.07.2007 22:35

You truly were an organized and effective team! You even left your shields lying in a nice row on the ground! It was great having you on our side, fighting to the last man (or woman) without fear. And thanks to Nele for taking part in women's tournament!

I hope you didn't get ill of my poisoned salt crackers that I gave you.. ;) Or maybe you gained extra strenght out of them and thus won the chest scenario! It really was nice to get to know you, unfortunately I won't be able to come to any of your events in Estonia for a year.. Army calls as I said.. Hopefully I'll see you in Sotahuuto '08!

-eve
Shh. Minä kasvan.
KEK
Nostoväki

Viesti Kirjoittaja KEK » Keskiviikko, 04.07.2007 13:18

I liked sotahuuto.

Many thanks to the organizers for the event and for the great weather ;)

I hope our return visit opened up the borders even more and there are many battles to come, where we can fight together again!

btw. the poisoned crackers were great :P
JonTzu
Sotahuuto '11 -järjestäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja JonTzu » Torstai, 05.07.2007 02:30

You seemed like a nice bunch and fought bravely wherever you went!

The only complaints I heard about you were that you were not taking orders properly and tried to boss others around too much. Don't take these too harshly, you're accustomed to a different boffer culture and it is hard to adjust to different set of rules. Everyone understands this and there were no hard feeling, quite the opposite.

But it was great to have you here. On behalf of the Sotahuuto 2008 team I bid you welcome to the next year's event! Let's hope that many more foreigners will come too and that many of us will have opportunity to visit your events!
"Harjoittelemalla hyvä tulee."
Jackal
Paroni

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jackal » Tiistai, 31.07.2007 05:05

ah, Vishna-Grim-Rämä-Perkele alliance...

oh my god
Viestiketju Lukittu

Palaa sivulle “Sotahuuto 2007 international”