Basic info #1

Conversation about Sotahuuto 2010 in English.
pt
Sotahuuto '10 -järjestäjä

Basic info #1

Viesti Kirjoittaja pt » Torstai, 04.02.2010 19:50

Here's some information about Sotahuuto 2010 in english for all you non-finnish boffer enthusiasts.

We are currently working on english version of the official webpage http://www.sotahuuto.fi/ Of course also the application form will be available in english later, when the time of applications is at hand. All essential information will be also published here on this forum in english.

We heartily welcome all international participants to Sotahuuto! Feel free to contact organizators through this forum or through email if you have any questions. We will try our best to help foreign participants at transportation, accommodation, translation etc. issues.

The date of the Sotahuuto 2010 is 2.7. - 4.7. (Fri-Sun, battles Sat-Sun) and the event will be held at Linnavuoren Eräkeskus in Masku, Southwestern Finland. Masku is less than 20km from the city of Turku, and it's a 175km motorway ride from Helsinki to Masku. Linnavuoren Eräkeskus is a camp-complex owned by Scout associations, and it includes lots of forest, two small lakes and a genuine iron-age castle mound.

The rules will also be translated to english after 1.3.2010, when the rule set for this year will be decided. Basically, there will not be huge changes to the ones used in previous Sotahuuto-events. I just found out that the english translation of earlier rules (I think the last translated one is from 2008) have been lost in the depths of Internet, and if I can't find it then I'll write a short description of the basic rules soon.

You can post questions to this thread, if you have any. If you want to contact the organizators directly, send mail to sotahuutajat2010 (at) greywolves.org

Palaa sivulle “Sotahuuto 2010 international”