Feedback for Vishna-Ghrim

Tänne palautetta tapahtumasta, ryhmien toiminnasta ja järjestelyistä.

Valvojat: Ylläpito, Järjestäjät

Misumasu
Marsalkka

Viesti Kirjoittaja Misumasu » Sunnuntai, 12.07.2009 12:04

You have my thanks. I personally enjoyed your company on the battlefield, especially on one of the scenarios in the woods, where you were placed between Maahinkainen (on your left) and Rutto (on your right), I approached with you in order to communicate with your leader so that you would help us set a nice little deathtrap (half-moon formation with the enemy trapped inside the ring) for the enemy.

I chanted and yelled encouraging commands which I recived from my own superior, and you managed to co-operate without any unnecessery hazzling or misunderstanding, and excelled to tie half of the enemies line, leaving only half of their line standing infront of us. The results speak for themselves; we annihilated the opponents wave after wave, and the thanks goes very much to you with rest of our army.

I hope we shall fight side-by-side once again in the upcoming events. Until then, best of luck.

Ps. Get some goddamn polearms!!! :lol:
Sieluni Jumalalle, miekkani Maahinkaiselle.
Synnit meneekin sitten Ruton piikkiin.
Haiden
Sotalordi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Haiden » Sunnuntai, 12.07.2009 17:41

I was totally suprise by you this year. Last year many many people said that you didnt take hits and cheated.

This year i never met on battlefield even one guy who didnt take hits. Even tought you had armours you taked better hits than few other Finnish group. When you add that i didnt hear even single complaint of not taking hits its great step forward for you.

Lets see in NE or in next Sotahuuto. :D
Wanhan ajan kyytiketju
Archibald
Musiikki on elektroninen. Tästä ei keskustella.
Sefraim
Herttua

Viesti Kirjoittaja Sefraim » Keskiviikko, 15.07.2009 12:33

One thing Vishna's really improved at is taking hits. And since the problem was the different ruleset to begin with (multiple hits needed on the estonian rules), the previous difficulties were understandable.

Vishna was a great ally and we would've really needed you guys at the last scenario, we lost the last RISK by a hair's breadth, with you the tide would have turned for sure. ;)

Hoping to see all of you next year, you'll always stay the most intimidating group to run headlong into from the skirmisher's point of view. I for one will probably never pluck enough courage to try on your shield wall head-on.
Jos Sotahuuto olisi korttipakka, Camulos olisi jokeri. Ikinä ei tiedä mitä siitä tulee loppujen lopuksi.

Entistä Camulosin komentoporr(s)asta. Kuninkaantekijät II - Pääjärjestäjä ½.

KT2 Hauholla 16-18.8.2013!
Hiisi
Herttua

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hiisi » Keskiviikko, 15.07.2009 13:19

Dark and grim warriors beyond the sea. This year you guys performed extremely well. At best you were able to decide the outcome of battles and even at worst you had a big impact on the result. That shield wall of yours is always a damn intimidating sight!

There was a rumor circulating the forums that you guys weren't coming this year, and I was both relieved and disappointed. Relieved because I knew you guys would've been fightin' against us. Disappointed because Sotahuuto wouldn't be the same without you. You've really earned your place in this event.

A big heartfelt thank you for attending Sotahuuto once again.

Till next year!
Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Palaute ja jälkipelit”