Feedback

NE09 will take place 11.09.09-13.09.09 (ilmoittautuminen auki)!
Juhan
Nostoväki

Feedback

Viesti Kirjoittaja Juhan » Sunnuntai, 13.09.2009 21:31

Thanks all for participating. It was most fun. Although the other side had much more fighters.

Light side : 13 Brave Vikings and 6 finnish co-fighters from different groups
Dark side : 44 (later added 2 more) Vishna Grim fighters. (mostly noobs, that had been reqruited and were in their secound fighting event).

A little paraphrase that gives a good impression of the situation(about last years Equinox and this year`s):

And so Pekka died, and my finnish cofighter-brothers died, barely a year ago. Long I pondered my leaders's cryptic talk of victory. Time has proven him wise,
..for from free Estonia to free Finland, the word was spread that bold Pekka and thirty fighters, so far from home, laid down their lives. Not just for Finland, but for all Baltic-Finnic nation and the promise this tribe holds.
Now, here on this ragged patch of earth called Kassinurme, Vishna-Grim's hordes face obliteration!

Light side Army: Thara Pitka!

Just there the barbarians huddle, sheer terror gripping tight their hearts with icy fingers... knowing full well what merciless horrors they suffered at the swords and spears of thirty fighters.
Yet they stare now across the plain at 13 Vikings commanding 19 free baltic-finnic`s

Light side Army : Thara Pitka! Thara Pitka! Thara Pitka!

The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any Baltic-Finnic. This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny and usher in a future brighter than anything we can imagine.

Give thanks, men, to Pekka and the brave 30! TO VICTORY!

And some from the fortress-siege scenario, where the light side had to attack the fortress with 19 men. (From LOTR)

G: He's suffered a defeat, yes, but... behind the walls of the fortress , our enemy is regrouping.
G: Let him stay there. *Let him rot!* Why should we care?
G: Because 44 vishnas now stand between Tiit and the enemy`s flag. I've sent him to his death.
A: No. There is still hope for Tiit. He needs time... and safe passage to the tower, where the flag is. We can give him that.
G: How?s gate.
E: We cannot achieve victory through strenght of our arms.
A: Draw out VG's armies. Empty his lands. Then we gather our full strength and march on the fortress`s gate.
A: Not for ourselves. But we can give Tiit his chance if we keep VG's Eyes fixed upon us. Keep him blind to all else that moves.
L: A diversion.
G: Certainty of death, *small* chance of success..What are we waiting for?
G: Vishna will suspect a trap. They will not take the bait.
A: No, I think he will.

Thanks again for coming and see you at Sotahuuto or Jüriöö and ofcourse the Equinox.

PS: Post the links of online-albums , if you upload the photos. We will give the links of estonian-side photographers.

Juhan, the one, who came to Jõgeva with you to pick up the 2 guys who came with the train.
Elėn silà lumenn' el Vishna-Ghrim
Juhan
Nostoväki

Viesti Kirjoittaja Juhan » Maanantai, 14.09.2009 01:14

Giving you a link to one of the full contact scenario battles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tu3Ks9JBKU
Elėn silà lumenn' el Vishna-Ghrim
McManus
Kapteeni

Viesti Kirjoittaja McManus » Maanantai, 14.09.2009 11:17

Thanks for having us :D

A most memorable weekend, and the castle you have blew my mind. The defense of which went straight to one of my best ever experiences in the hobby. It was so intense, and I fired probably over a hundred arrows in that 20 minutes...
Keisari_P
Ylläpito

Viesti Kirjoittaja Keisari_P » Maanantai, 14.09.2009 17:57

:D
Thank you Juhan. This was once again memorable journey!
I haven't had this sore muscles in long time.
It was great trip once again! The proggress you have made with the castle is really impressive. Defending it was absolutely great!

I let you know, when I have uploaded some pictures from my camera. :)
saloneju
Keisari

Viesti Kirjoittaja saloneju » Maanantai, 14.09.2009 18:50

Juhan kirjoitti:Giving you a link to one of the full contact scenario battles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tu3Ks9JBKU
Omg that was probably the most harsh full-contact this year! Nice that it got taped. I havent either had this sore muscles in a long time after the full-contact shown :oops: Looks like Im attracting four guys alone at the beginning, I bet that had alot to do with the result of the scenario as other guys from our team had some pretty sweet time to kill the rest 8)

Thanks for the event guys!
Keisari_P
Ylläpito

Viesti Kirjoittaja Keisari_P » Tiistai, 15.09.2009 12:40

http://kuvablogi.com/blog/1904/59/

my pics from the trip

Kuva
Kuva
Kuva
Viestiketju Lukittu

Palaa sivulle “Nordic Equinox 2009”